All tours of the Wharton Esherick Studio
are available by reservation only.
Please call 610-644-5822 to book your guided tour or book online, just click the red button above!
- Tours last about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Please give at least 48 hour notice to book a tour.
- Weekend Tours fill up fast!!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour starts.
- Unfortunately, the Museum is not handicap accessible
- Direction Information here!
Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 - 4:00
- Weekdays are reserved for groups of 5 or more.
- Reservations are required- please call.
- Less than 5? Check the online calendar above to see what weekday tours are available to join.
- Please plan a tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Saturday, 10:00 - 4:00
Sunday, 1:00 - 4:00
- No minimum group needed for weekends.
- Reservations are required- please call or book online! Click the red "book our tours" button on the homepage.
- Tours are known to fill up 2-3 days in advance so call soon!
The museum is CLOSED on Mondays as well as the months of January and February and all major holidays including: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Tour size is limited to around 10 people per tour. Tours begin on time PLEASE, arrive early. The Museum does not guarantee that you can be placed on a later tour or that your tour can be honored if you are more than 15 minutes late.
Seniors $13 (ages 65 and up)
Students $12 (with valid I.D)
Children $8 (12 years of age and under)
Group Rate $12 (on weekday tours for groups of 20 or more)
Notice: Please be prepared to pay for your tickets at the time you call to make your reservation for any tours on days surrounding a holiday.
Large group tours require either a $100 deposit or half of the total group cost (depending on size) at the time you place your reservation.
|ACCESS cardholders $2
(on-site only with valid card and ID)
Present your ACCESS/EBT card and receive admission for up to four family members at $2 each. (ACCESS/EBT card and photo ID required.) Not valid for exhibition or program admission, or with any other offers or group rates. On site only. ACCESS Admission is a city-wide initiative led by Art-Reach.